Wednesday, March 5, 2014

First post!


So, Now I'll be telling what has been done and what is yet to come. But first: I'd like to say what programs I am using.

Currently in use:
Graphics - GIMP
The actual making - RPG Maker VX Ace
Listing stuff - Notepad

Not very fancy, but they work. Also, the Main team:
Eventing, Database updating etc. Blahblah - Me, Ezageima
Artist: Miyanechan (Not that much work, but still, rewards await)
Ideologist: Tony (He also is a nice tester)


Of course there are a lost of people who have helped, but you know, they are not a part of the main team.

Yet, we have succesfully reached Alpha, and I'll be updating this blog 1-3 times a week. Screenshots are also incoming. If you are interested in helping out, contact me trough my Gmail: Spectranium@Gmail.Com

A little info about the game:

 Characters:
1. Eric - Mechanic (Class is still in development(?), but I'll post screenies about it when it's ready)
2. Natalie - Archer
3. Isabelle - Black mage
4. Jack - Rune knight
5. ??? - Gunner (He is renameable! WOW!)
6. Serna - Assassin
7. Cael - White mage (Healing FTW)

Currently areas ready:
The starting area, Dennoria Island (Named after the starting place, and also the capital, Dennoria.)
Lavacave of some sort
River Archande
Credits
Some bits and bobs from here and there

The game's battles are hard to explain, so I'll upload a video later.

No comments:

Post a Comment